November 13, 2015
Kelly Donlea of Organizing Dinner will be leading two breakout sessions at this year’s Hearts at Home National Conferences. The second conference is in November in Rochester, MN. Here is the information on Kelly’s Breakout sessions aimed at helping busy moms figure out dinner once and for all.
Kelly is the author of 70 Meals, One Trip to the Store, and 30 Spectacular Salads. Her company Organizing Dinner teaches people how to make great food while spending less money at the store and less time stressing about dinner. Kelly and her husband Patrick are the parents of three children and reside in Lake Barrington, IL.
105 – Shop Smart to Make More with Less
This workshop is based on the 70 Meals One Trip to the Store cookbook. Is the daily grind of making dinner getting you down? Do you find that you buy a lot of this and that at the grocery store that doesn’t always add up to dinner? Learn how to shop for life, not for the week, and how to tune out all the noise of “buy this” or “buy that”. Kelly Donlea will help you:
- Learn to make dinner a game that you can win.
- Learn what are your family’s top 10 ingredients, and how knowing that can save you money and make dinner a snap.
- Save twice as much on groceries without ever using coupons.
- Save time in the kitchen and make it a fun place to be.
106 – Intentional Eating
You know you “should” eat healthy, but it’s not always easy. Just being told “eat more vegetables” is not always strong enough to combat the convenience of fast foods. Instead, learn to look at eating healthy as eating intentionally. Give your body a gift and eat as God intended – to nourish. Kelly Donlea will teach you:
- How you can achieve great taste with healthy ingredients.
- About Superfoods and how to incorporate them into your family’s diet.
- To “Let thy food be thy medicine, and let thy medicine be thy food” – Hippocrates.